Registration fees include:
Participation in sessions; coffee breaks and 4 lunches, get together, festive dinner.
|Until February 15, 2018||From February 16, 2018|
|Participant||US$ 300||US$ 350|
|Student (*)||US$ 200||US$ 250|
(*) The student fee applies to full-time M.Sc and Ph.D students. Please send copy of valid student ID or official letter from Head of Department confirming full-time student status.
- Credit card: Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express. Charges will be made by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd.
- Bank transfer, in US dollars, payable to: Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. /Nonadiabatica 2018
Bank Name: FIBI - The First International Bank of Israel
Account #: 293342
The Opera Branch 044
Haopera Tower, 1 Allenby Street
Tel Aviv, Israel
Swift Code: FIRBILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL090310440000000293342
- Please ensure that the name of the Meeting and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source, in addition to the accommodation fees. Please send copy of the bank transfer to Diesenhaus-Unitours firstname.lastname@example.org
Commitment – Payment by employer (Israeli participants only)
- The participant needs to complete the on-line Registration & Accommodation Form, and select “Commitment” in the “Payment Method” field.
Following on-line registration, a purchase order from the employer should be sent to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours, email@example.com or by fax to +972-3-5610152 stating the amount and services covered. A bank transfer should follow.
Important: Hotel reservations and other services will only be confirmed for registered participants if full payment has been received as listed above.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Notification of cancellation should be sent in writing only to the Meeting Secretariat:
Diesenhaus-Unitours – Convention Department
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: +972-3-5610152
Refund of registration fees will be made as follows:
- Cancellations received by February 5, 2018 - full refund less $30 handling fee.
- Thereafter – no refund